Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

Nail Polish Of The Week

Hi guys!

Not done one of these posts for so long! Only because my friend has just qualified in doing nails so I have had a gel French manicure for the past month or so, but I am currently giving them a break.

I have always seen a lot of fellow You Tubers and bloggers talk about Essie but it wasn't available near where I live. I went into Boots a few weeks ago and found it woop!

They are £7.99 which I think it quiet reasonable and I LOVE them! I will definetly be getting some more colours! The quality is brilliant and I know I always wear a top coat anyway but this seems to chip less than my Nails Inc ones. This is a lovely pinky purple colour called Splash Of Grendaine.

Do you wear Essie nail polishes? What colour would you recommend?

Cat xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that color! I like many of Essie colors but I find that OPI stays on my nails a bit longer. I recently bought "Germanicure" by OPI.

Please check out my fashion and style blog!

http://bellalurosa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Been meaning to try OPI but again nowhere sells it near where I live! Think I need to move LOL :0)

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This is a gorgeous colour! I don't own any Essie polishes :( I feel like I'm missing out! I do love my OPIs though.

Jesss xo

Anonymous said...

or buy them from me for £9 plus p+p...... : )

Unknown said...

Sounds like a plan!

Unknown said...

Essie has only launched recently but they're good, OPI seems to have a better colour range though! Looking for a really dark purple colour at the mo!