Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

OOTD & Make Up - Sunday 17th March

Evening all, hope you had a lovely weekend!

I am hoping to diversify with this blog a little bit with an aim to improve my photography skills and get back to blogging.......I haven't made a lot of time for myself recently and that's going to change!

I went to a family meal today with my husband and the in laws and put together this little combo!  It's still freeeezzzing in the UK, so boots are essential!









































I LOVE my blazer......probably a little too much!  I also have it in the grey colour.......I just think they instantly dress up a casual outfit and are great from matching with anything from jeans to dresses.....LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Clothes

Boots - Dune - no longer on website :-(
Blazer - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Dress - Primark
Scarf - River Island

Make Up

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NC20
Yves Saint Laurent Shocking Volume Mascara in Black
Mac Omega Eyeshadow (brows)
Benefit Dandilion Blusher
Mac Minerlize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle
Nars Bronzer Laguna
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Shadow Stick Golden Pink
Chanel Coco Rouge Shine Lipstick 54 Boy
Clinique Gel EyeLiner in True Black
Nails Inc nail polish in Porchester Square

This is my first OOTD so let me know what you think!!!

Cat XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This outfit is extremely classy & you look beautiful. I love that you wore white cos' it's the perfect spring transition colour. Great post and well-styled outfit. Love the blog :) Do come & check out mine if you can, xoxo
-thebeautybeastblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Aw thank you :0)

I will check out your blog now! XXX