Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

What's In My Daytime Make Up Bag

Today I thought I would talk about what I have in my make up bag during the day.

I am normally that busy at work during the day I never touch up, but I like to have my basics with me in case of an emergency!

I have a small Mac make up bag I got from the Mac counter in Selfridges which comes everywhere with me!

First thing I have is Mac Select Sheet Pressed Power in NC30. This is also my make up bag mirror! A pressed powder is a must, I tend to have an oily T-zone so this does the trick.

Then I have my trusty Mac Moisture Cover Concelear in NW20. I do have dry skin under my eyes so this one is perfect for me. I also sometimes use Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque.

For the eyes, I have Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black. I normally use Mac kohl eye pencil on Smoulder but I lost it (gutted!) but I had this from a set of pencils I got at Christmas, so will do me for now!

I also have They're Real mascara by Benefit. I have used this for almost a year now and it is definitely my favourite mascara!

For the lips, I have Clarins Instant Light Perfector in Peach. I love this as it looks like a gloss but keep your lips moisturised at the same time.

And finally, we have the trusty Vaseline! You can't go wrong with this, is a must have for every make up bag! I work in an office so my lips get really dry with the air conditioning. I also wear this under lipstick for the same reason!

No comments: